13,45 €
+ 26 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

In the blink of an eye, Sky is battling a bully, achieving her dreams, and is trying to hold her family together. Sky is a smart, brave, messy, creative, girl who wears her heart on her sleeve.

Sky wants everyone to know that she is not a little girl anymore, although she still likes to play, and sometimes wants to cuddle up with her mom and other times she would just like everyone to leave her alone.

Join Sky as she discovers who she is and what is important in her life. My Little Life Journeys invites you to learn life lessons with Sky Kirby!

Why Little Life Journeys?

Author, Christina DeMara wanted girls to know that no one's life is perfect, and no one's family is perfect. Having an imperfect life does not make us weird or crazy. Having an imperfect life makes us normal and allows us to learn from our life little journeys.

Book Details

Author Christina DeMara is a mother and educator! She knows some kids do not like to wear their glasses, so My Little Life Journeys is 6/9 with a font size of 14 for an easy read in the car or under the covers. This attractive book is a great gift for readers ages 9-12.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
07-12-19