Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

My way

Willie Nelson
18,99 €
+ 18 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

In the wake of the wonderfully-received album of originals Last Man Standing earlier this year, the ever-prolific Willie Nelson is ready to announce his next project and it’s one incredibly close to his heart.

The album is entitled My Way and is an album of songs made famous by Frank Sinatra. Willie Nelson and Frank Sinatra are both defining avatars of American popular music. Hearing Willie’s freewheeling roadhouse rave-ups and Frank’s smoky, cosmopolitan songs, one may assume they sat on different sides of the fence - but they had an enduring friendship and great respect for each other's craft.

My Way, Willie Nelson’s new album, explores his admiration and connection to Sinatra’s art and artistry across 11 fresh, intoxicating takes on songs made famous by the Chairman of the Board. Recorded in the tradition of 1978’s legendary Stardust and 2016’s Grammy Award-winning Summertime: Willie Nelson Sings Gershwin, My Way is a warm and personal nod from one icon to another.

Playlist

1. Fly me to the moon
2. Summer wind
3. One for my baby
4. A foggy day
5. It was a very good year
6. Blue moon
7. I'll be around
8. Night and day
9. What is this thing called love
10. Young at heart
11. My way