Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Omnibus of Shadows EBOOK

Alberto Catellani
Ebook | Anglais
3,49 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

The Omnibus of Shadows; a collection of tales previously written, now reviewed and corrected. Mistakes or things missing are added. They're all bundled together for ease of reading, and because this way I can keep the price on the cheap. It's basically five books in one, the one-shots so to speak. 

For those who already possess the books in digital format, do not worry; the 'updated' versions will make their way into the single ebooks afterwards. So you'd just have to redownload the original ones you already bought. Of course, this can't apply for the printed copies, as there's no service that allows it. 

The Omnibus of Shadows contains The Investigator's Tales, The Race, Prim and Proper and I, Master. It is weaved with some commentary at the end of each book, and holds a surprisingly nice cover that isn't as tacky as one would expect. It's also very simplistic. This comes out as a way to reflect on the evolution of my writing style, and most importantly as a way to give a proper, polished product to those who've been believing in me for years now. 

One day, who knows, I may become famous enough that people may speak of my writing prowess without being ashamed.

In the meantime, enjoy the tales of the Investigator and Lyara, of Lyara and Frederick, of Captain Drake and Anastasia, of Detective Berrill Straw and Daniel and my unfortunate near-autobiographical experience with Tabletop games. I could swear, if one wished to check, that my first rule on having fun at a table together was then later utilized for the 'social compact' thing that is now endemic in the Roleplaying genre. And if not, then I guess we all think the same way, us players and DMs who have seen the world.

Read this during the upcoming summer months; perhaps at a beach. Or buy the physical book and use it as a weapon to fight off boredom, or dark monsters beneath someone's bed. 

I won't complain if you buy and use this as a paperweight either. In these trying times, paperweights are essential.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
04-05-21
Format: