14,95 €
+ 29 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Opal Octopus needs to destress and take charge of her time?

Despite having eight tentacles and an ocean's worth of energy, Opal the Octopus is struggling to manage all her commitments - homework, art projects, sports, and time with friends.

I just want to make my friends happy.
and be everyone's very best friend.
I'm sinking in all my commitments.
with no extra time to just play.

With her energy draining and worry growing, Opal asks her best pals for help. But after she follows Hedgehog's advice, Opal ends up feeling like a slug. And Remi the squirrel's suggestion backfires, turning Opal into an even bigger scatterbrain.

Perhaps Mom's advice is best - Opal simply needs to R.E.S.E.T.!

Will Mom's R.E.S.E.T. reminders, such as getting rest, eating healthy, and taking charge of her own time, help Opal prioritize what's important and bring back the joy and laughter she's been missing?

This charmingly funny tale about self-care and stress offers important lessons to young readers ages 5 to 11. Included in the back of the book are tips for parents, counselors and educators on how to help your child destress.

Opal Octopus is Overwhelmed is part of the Diamond, Opal and Friends book series and addresses the five key elements of social emotional learning (SEL): self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, self-awareness, and responsible decision-making, making it an essential addition to an educator's classroom library.

Diamond, Opal and Friends book series includes:

• Opal Octopus is Overwhelmed - Can Opal R.E.S.E.T. and destress so she can get organized and learn to say no to projects she doesn't have time for?
    • Diamond Rattle Loves to Tattle - Diamond learns that there is a difference between reporting in an emergency, and tattling.
    • Remi in Overdrive - Remi is so busy running in several directions, he can't focus. He learns simple strategies to help him out.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :