Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

One of LitHub's Most Anticipated Thrillers of 2018

"This is simply one of the nastiest and most disturbing thrillers I've read in years. In short: I loved it, right down to the utterly chilling final line." --Gillian Flynn

"A perfect nightmare of a novel--as merciless a thriller as I've ever read. Astonishingly dark and sensationally accomplished." --A. J. Finn, author of The Woman in the Window

A spellbinding, darkly twisted novel about desire and obsession, and the complicated lines between truth and perception, Our Kind of Cruelty introduces Araminta Hall, a chilling new voice in psychological suspense.

This is a love story. Mike's love story.

Mike Hayes fought his way out of a brutal childhood and into a quiet, if lonely, life before he met Verity Metcalf. V taught him about love, and in return, Mike has dedicated his life to making her happy. He's found the perfect home, the perfect job; he's sculpted himself into the physical ideal V has always wanted. He knows they'll be blissfully happy together.

It doesn't matter that she hasn't been returning his e-mails or phone calls.
It doesn't matter that she says she's marrying Angus.

It's all just part of the secret game they used to play. If Mike watches V closely, he'll see the signs. If he keeps track of her every move, he'll know just when to come to her rescue . . .

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
16-08-18