10,95 €
+ 21 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

This loving ode to our shared humanity is the perfect introduction to conversations about identity and Anti-Racism.* "Will invite the book's audience to grapple with themes of individuality, diversity, universality, and what it means to be human." -- The Horn Book, starred review"Loved it." -- Jacqueline Woodson, former Ambassador of Young People's Literature

Presented as a thoughtful, poetic exchange between two characters -- who don't realize they are thinking and asking the very same questions -- this beautiful celebration of our humanity and diversity invites readers of all ages to imagine a world where there is no you or me, only we. If the first step toward healing the world is to build bridges of empathy and celebrate rather than discriminate, Why Am I Me? helps foster a much-needed sense of connection, compassion, and love.Este libro presenta un intercambio entre dos personajes que no se dan cuenta de que ambos están haciéndose las mismas preguntas. Una hermosa celebración a la diversidad que invita a los lectores de todas las edades a imaginar un mundo donde no hay tú o yo, solo nosotros.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Espagnol

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
26-12-17