32,95 €
+ 65 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

If you are an accomplished manicurist, I am sure that at some time you have thought of starting your own business. This book will guide you through choosing to open a retail premises, become a mobile manicurist or work as an event manicurist. It will tell you what you need to do to set up and run a profitable and successful business, guiding you through the pitfalls of administration, business planning, marketing and internet marketing. If you've ever wanted the freedom to run your own manicurist business - this is the book for you. This book is an update of a book by the same author. If you want full business advice that includes, administration, packaging, branding, marketing and dealing with corporate customers as well as setting up your own web site - then this is the book for you! www.ProfitableNewBusiness.com Guarantee: If you find a relevant small business subject that has not be covered in this book, then I will refund your purchase prices as well as send you the new version when I add the subjects!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
08-12-09