•  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Seven Days EBOOK

Treasures, #1

Romilly King
Ebook | Anglais | Treasures
3,99 €
+ 3 points

Description

He's the treasure I want, it's a shame I'm not his.

I've never been the most focussed of guys, I tend to drift, I'm not in any way driven. Of course that means I admire anyone who is. It's hardly surprising then that I fall for the most driven man I have ever met.

It's the tail end of my summer of nothing, soaking up the sun in Turkey and wondering what to do next with my life. A last minute trip to explore the ancient wonders of Cappadocia puts me in the orbit of archaeologist Andrew (Flynn) Petrie, and all of a sudden I find a lot of things fascinating.

It's like the world snaps into focus.

He's everything I am not - clear and assertive, expert in so many things.

Suddenly I'm up to my neck in the worst ever case of puppy love, at the age of twenty two.

And Flynn, he's happy to fill my ears with stories of lost treasures from the ancient past, and my nights with other kinds of expert instruction. I'm infatuated, both with him and the worlds he reveals to me.

I'm not stupid enough to believe this is going to last longer than the seven days he has left in Turkey, but I can't help thinking this is a whole new world for me to explore.  I might just have found what I want to do with my life - I want to hunt treasure, and if that's a way to get to see more of Flynn so much the better.

A summer romance is the spark that ignites the flame that welds two men together in this first in a series of new interconnected novels full of obsession for flesh and fortune, from Romilly King, bestselling author of the Delphic Agency and Handled Series of gay romances.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-08-24