Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Sometimes I Lie Livre audio

A Novel

Alice Feeney
CD | Anglais
56,45 €
+ 112 points
Format
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Despite the challenges--an unreliable narrator, an intricate plot, a shifting timeline, and myriad characters--Stephanie Racine gives a flawless narration of this audiobook...This intense thriller is made even better by her performance. -- AudioFile Magazine

From renowned journalist Alice Feeney comes a riveting new audiobook, Sometimes I Lie.

My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me:
1. I'm in a coma.
2. My husband doesn't love me anymore.
3. Sometimes I lie.

Amber wakes up in a hospital. She can't move. She can't speak. She can't open her eyes. She can hear everyone around her, but they have no idea. Amber doesn't remember what happened, but she has a suspicion her husband had something to do with it.

Alternating between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident, and a series of childhood diaries from twenty years ago, this brilliant psychological thriller audiobook asks: Is something really a lie if you believe it's the truth?

More praise for Sometimes I Lie:

With tension comparable to 'Gone Girl' and 'The Girl on the Train, ' plus the imaginative Now-Then-Before construction, Feeney unfolds just enough in each chapter to keep you page-turning for more, and her character development is excellent. -- NJ.Com

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
13-03-18
Format: