Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Sciences humaines
  4. Religion & Spiritualité
  5. Christianisme
  6. Rituels & Pratique
  7. Still Praying in the Wilderness and Other Essays for the Spiritually Thirsty

Still Praying in the Wilderness and Other Essays for the Spiritually Thirsty EBOOK

Rachel Starr Thomson
Ebook | Anglais
7,49 €
+ 7 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

"I offer these essays as a window into my journey, believing that this window may prove to be a mirror—that what you read here will speak to you in your own circumstances. My prayer is that in your thirst, you might find something here to drink." from the Introduction

Honest, lyrical, and intensely personal, this collection of essays by Rachel Starr Thomson address surrender and endurance and weakness and transcendence and spiritual depression. They're about a lifetime of Bible study, about struggles with legalism and self-condemnation, about finding grace. And they're about the power and creativity of God who is always working, shaping, and calling--the God who gives living water to all who thirst.

Rachel Starr Thomson is the author of over twenty books who seeks to reveal Jesus through the power of words. Rachel lives in Southern Ontario, where she writes, studies, and drinks a lot of coffee.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
11-12-15
Format: