Jim Koehneke
Ebook | Anglais
2,99 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

There are times in your life, I’m sure, where you might have wondered, “How the heck did I get here? This wasn’t the plan I had in mind!” And then it’s back to “normaland life goes on. That is, we go on reacting to circumstances and often trying to change conditions that seem like a struggle to get to where we hoped to go. And in the process, stress becomes a daily experience.

The cause of this “problem” is this: we are living out of a mind that is conditioned by the past — and not clearly free in the moment. Free to make choices from a perspective of being in charge of our thoughts, here and now.

The good news is that your reality can change as you become more aware of how you create it. Greater consciousness equals greater choice, which in turn gives you the power to accept, change, or reject the thoughts and feelings that flow through your enhanced awareness. The bottom line is this: if you want to change the conditions in your life you need to work from the inside-out, not the outside-in. There are times in your life, I’m sure, where you might have wondered, “How the heck did I get here? This wasn’t the plan I had in mind!” And then it’s back to “normaland life goes on. That is, we go on reacting to circumstances and often trying to change conditions that seem like a struggle to get to where we hoped to go. And in the process, stress becomes a daily experience.

The cause of this “problem” is this: we are living out of a mind that is conditioned by the past — and not clearly free in the moment. Free to make choices from a perspective of being in charge of our thoughts, here and now.

The good news is that your reality can change as you become more aware of how you create it. Greater consciousness equals greater choice, which in turn gives you the power to accept, change, or reject the thoughts and feelings that flow through your enhanced awareness. The bottom line is this: if you want to change the conditions in your life you need to work from the inside-out, not the outside-in.  

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
30-05-17
Format: