Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Récompenses

• Christian Retailing's Best (General Fiction) 2013
    Vainqueur
  • Christian Book Award (Fiction) 2013
    Salué

Description

Recently widowed Mary Fassler buys a Miniature Schnauzer, Rufus, and her world is turned sideways in the midst of her grief. It seems that Rufus speaks. And not just to her. He also talks to God. When Rufus begins sharing advice that could result in major changes, Mary gets the feeling the pooch might not be steering her in the right direction. Or, is she just afraid to take the leap and discover something she desperately needs? Only Rufus...and God...knows. "Jim Kraus has written a funny, heartfelt novel in the tradition of Garth Stein and John Grogan. For a long time dogs have been man's best friend. It only made sense one would finally come along to save our souls." - Rob Stennett author, Homemade Haunting and The Almost True Story Of Ryan Fisher "I loved this story. Quirky and unusual, this unique tale wove a spell around me and drew me in. It wasn't what I expected at all, and when I turned the last page, it left me wanting more." - Ane Mulligan, Sr. Editor of Novel Rocket "The Dog That Talked to God is a moving and powerful read, inspirational long after the last page has been turned." - New York Journal of Books

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-03-12