22,95 €
+ 45 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

JACKSON I'm a bit of a neat freak. I have my reasons. Call it OCD. Call it dealing with the past. Call it whatever you like. I call it keeping life nice and tidy. An act of arson to the hot fireman's unit next to mine makes my life messy. Real messy. What was I supposed to do? He's needed a place to stay and I had a spare bedroom. You see I've been into Eli Grayson for some time. But he has baggage. An ex-boyfriend who just won't go away. And worse, Eli seems oblivious to the jerk's manipulating BS. Willpower. That's what I need. Lots of willpower. But the more time I spend with him, the less willpower I have. He's got it all together, even if he forgets to hang the towel up after a shower. Me? I'm great with keeping the towel in place, but I definitely don't have it all together. I just have to get through the next few days until he can move back into his apartment and back into his crazy life with his ever-present ex. That's it. Should be simple. But with him right across the hall every night I'm afraid it's going to be anything but simple.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 3

Caractéristiques