•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

The Hairfairians

DON'T STRESS or they will get your Hair for sure!

Keno Mapp
Livre relié | Anglais
38,95 €
+ 77 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Welcome to the land of the Hairfairans. There is no Elf, Dwarf, Goblin, Ork or Troll worse than this clan of creatures and the scariest part of it all is that you never see them coming.

As a human, the only tip that could be offered to help save your HAIR and from falling victim to these Hair Fairies is that you have to keep a cool head, and DON'T STRESS through the life or they will surely get you!

Now I invite you into this New Children's/Adult, Spiritual Health, Folklore, and as you enjoy the amazing characters, be sure to see the "Unique Stress-Free Tips" on every page which will help you save your hair and stay out of sight from the dreaded Hairfairians because I fear if you do not practice these harmonious ways of living, the Hair Fairies will get you for sure!!

I am a Cancer survivor and dreamed up this New Children's/Adults Spiritual Health Folklore to help others and by turning the negative experience towards the positive, where we all belong.

-This is a bedtime reading story to teach children at a young age not to stress. It is also listed under self-help, as it could be a big help for adults contending with the many challenges the life will surely bring. Take good care of yourself, enjoy every moment and remember, DON'T STRESS or the Hairfairians will get your HAIR for sure!!;)

Made with love,

Keno Mapp

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN: