22,45 €
+ 44 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

There is hope in CHRIST JESUS, who gave HIS life to a world in need of hope and HIS light, a world lost in the darkness of sin and its depravity. There is life in the blood, and without its shedding, there would be no hope for the remission of sin. JESUS, who bore our stripes and took our place, the WORD made flesh, the SON of GOD, the ONLY WAY to the FATHER. It is because of HIM there is hope; and who the LORD sets free is free indeed, for GOD is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Brokenness is what lead me to the cross of CHRIST. HE called me out of darkness, into the light of HIS love, to be a little light that would point to HIM, the ONLY WAY home. I confess HE is the LORD of my heart, and that because of HIS love for me, I am not who I once was. By HIS grace, I am saved though faith in the completed work of the cross and the pure love it took to think of me. We are in this journey together. Let's love one another along the way as we walk each other home.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
28-01-20