45,95 €
+ 91 points
Date de disponibilité inconnue
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

I have chosen to tell Jago's story through the filter of my own journey of discovery since 1976. The book does not have a linear plot; as new material has come to light through my research, my central role has been to bring this material together in a coherent and readable way. This is a real-time detective story that I am inviting you, the reader, to share.

This fascinating, unconventional biography traces the life of the prize-winning burglar-turned-international-artist Jago Stone (1928-88). A charismatic rebel who tilted at the windmills of conformity, Stone was also an interesting character, a restless soul, and a talented artist whose watercolors and oil paintings deserve a wider audience.

Rob Donovan's in-depth research expands on Stone's own telling in The Burglar's Bedside Companion: Astounding True-Life Escapades of a Super Crook, providing a comprehensive portrait of the life and art of the robber-artist as well as the complex and changing twentieth-century-world in which he lived. A rich, illuminating reading experience, The Remarkable Life of Jago Stone is compelling and true, and a story worthy of discovery and celebration.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
06-06-20