+ 101 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

""Odette Mainville's...book, The Spirit in Luke-Acts, is a most careful, enlightening, and fresh interpretation of the Holy Spirit's Role in Luke and Acts, from the surprising starting point of a single verse, Acts 2:33...I wholeheartedly endorse this book...."" -William S. Kurz, S.J., Emeritus Professor of New Testament, Marquette University ""...As someone who has devoted a whole book to a theological exposition of Acts 2:33, I regard this as a most worthwhile endeavor. What emerges is a work that engages fully with the Spirit's vitality in the life of Jesus and in the mission of the church...."" -William P. Atkinson, PhD, Senior Lecturer, London School of Theology ""...I warmly recommend this insightful reading of Luke-Acts to you. It is filled with interesting exegesis and challenging observations....I trust that you will find this book as enjoyable, enriching, and edifying as I did."" -Robert P. Menzies, PhD, Missionary-Scholar (China), from the foreword ""Mainville's...work...integrates the central theme in Luke-Acts, in a way that traditional systematic theology does not, viz, Jesus's experiences with the Spirit toward the end of creating a 'community of prophets'..."" -Jon Mark Ruthven, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Regent University School of Divinity ""...Using a redactional and literary approach, Mainville demonstrates that the role of the Holy Spirit is not to be relegated to a mere appendage of Pauline soteriology..."" -James B Shelton, PhD, Professor of New Testament, Oral Roberts University Mainville's work is helpful both for its engagement with traditional approaches and for its fresh contributions and insights....This is surely a welcome study."" -Craig S. Keener, PhD, Professor of Biblical Studies, Asbury Theological Seminary

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
20-11-18