Alice Logan
Ebook | Anglais | Series 1
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A call has gone out across the land; a call to the champions to step up and take their rightful place; a call moving in their hearts and dreams, to see them become the warriors they were always destined to be. They will release The Wrong Blade and pick up the right one – the sword of the Lord – The Word of God. This will be their weapon; this will be their song – this is how they overcome.

RELEASING THE WRONG BLADE INTO THE HANDS OF GOD

TAKING HOLD OF THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT

USING HIS WORD TO WIELD AS A WEAPON OF WAR

FINDING FREEDOM FROM SELF-HARM AND DESTRUCTION

RISING AS A WARRIOR…AND SO MUCH MORE!

She thought the cutting would make Him leave, that He would be disappointed in His beautiful one and not be able to watch her in her brokenness, but He stayed, He lingered, and He waited. He waited until she had come to the end of herself, where she had no fight left to fight. She knew what He was there for but could she give it to Him? She knew He could take her pain away, but He wanted not only to take away her pain, but also to take away what was causing the pain. He wanted her blade.

I was deeply lost in a world of self-harm and mutilation, not knowing my value and worth. Only through God's mercy was I able to release The Wrong Blade into His hands and take hold of the right blade, the sword of the Lord – the Word of God. With this in hand, I built myself back up again and finally learned the truth. His Word became my strength as I fought the lies, destructive behaviour, and the darkness that surrounded me. I had exchanged my weapon of harm for God's weapon to help and to heal. His sword was what would win the fight with; His Word confronted every lie, and changed all I believed to be true. He took me from nothing to something, from chaos to conquering, and built me from my weakness into a warrior. He was the One that transformed me, the One that rescued me, and the One that healed my heart. Freedom from self-harm came from Him and from nothing else; my scars were healed, my behaviour was changed, and The Wrong Blade was surrendered forever – all thanks to Him.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
05-12-20