•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Theory of Stability

Origin and Evolution of Life (Full Colour)

Tanvir Nebuchadnezzar
Livre broché | Anglais
173,45 €
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

As the title of the book suggests the book is a complete description of the origins of life and its evolution from simple organic material to the apex intelligence we humans are. It's based on the "Theory of Stability" formed by me in early part of 2006. Later in 2009, I expanded on the theory and found to my surprise but pleasure as well that this theory can be used to explain almost everything in the environment around us including ourselves. Because in its inception, I had used it to describe evolution in general so it was always in my mind to expand it further to write a book about the origins of life in particular and evolution in general. Once I made up my mind to use it to describe origins and evolution of life, I made it incumbent on myself to study and research existing ideas about evolution. At the end of it I was informed that we know little about the origin of life and there is room for improvement to explain the mechanism of evolution. Once this was determined I was determined to "Theory of Stability" to write this book.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
09-12-14