Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Three Prose Versions Secreta

Livre relié | Anglais | Extra | n° 74
80,45 €
+ 160 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Excerpt from Three Prose Versions of the Secreta Secretorum, Vol. 1: Edited With Introduction and Notes; Text and Glossary

The present volume contains three versions of the Secret Secretomm, the first from a shortened French source, the second from a Latin source. The third text, perhaps the only lengthy work known written in the English of the Pale early in the fifteenth century, is so important, linguistically and historically, that Dr. Furnivall wishes it to be in the hands of students as soon as possible. I have therefore postponed my Introduction and Notes. In the meantime some account of the originals may be found in my Introduction to Lydgate and Burgh's Searces. As the work is being issued I discover that the greater portion of this.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 74

Caractéristiques

EAN: