Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous
  1. Accueil
  2. Livres
  3. Sciences humaines
  4. Economie & Management
  5. Management
  6. Gestion du temps
  7. Time Management for Entrepreneurs (and Other Stupidly Busy People)

Time Management for Entrepreneurs (and Other Stupidly Busy People)

Michael R Clarke
Livre broché | Anglais
10,95 €
+ 21 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"Usually, I'll start reading a book or article with the best intentions, only to start nodding of by page three. Not this time! Make time for this book."

--Alison Cummings - Owner, Communications Nemesis, Inc.

"A practical and down-to-earth guide to time management techniques."

--Henk-Jan van der Kils - Managing Consultant, Capgemini

"I highly recommend this book."

--Barbara Friedberg - Author, Personal Finance: An Encylcopedia of Modern Money Management

"Useful, quick read."

--Bakari Chavanu - Author, Starting From Day One: Using Day One Journaling App to Record and Enrich Your Life

Don't have time to read a time management for entrepreneurs guide?

Too busy and stressed working on your small business startup to devote any time to the tools of time management?

Tired of the same-old, generic books suggesting time management techniques that were cutting-edge in the 1970s.

Well, you've come to the right place, entrepreneur!

Because in Time Management for Entrepreneurs - Tools of Time Management You Need to Achieve Entrepreneurial Awesomeness you'll learn, in this no-nonsense"time management for business people" tome, such tidy morsels as:

• "How to Hack Your Brain for Maximum Awesomeness" - In this chapter we'll go over foundational strategies for overcoming the biggest obstacle to your time management success...your frickin' brain.
  • "How to Prioritize and (Plan) Like a Boss!" - This ain't your parent's "What is Time Management?" guide that's been collecting dust on the bookshelf. I'll show you how to build daily, weekly, monthly and yearly plans -- that you'll actually follow -- and how to do it without going insane.
  • "How to Delegate All the Important Crap (You Don't Want to Do)" - Delegating stuff that's gotta get done -- but that is far below your pay grade -- is one of the biggest time management skills an entrepreneur has to learn. In this chapter I'll show you the latest, cutting-edge tools and tricks for getting more done...on somebody else's time.
  • "How to Be Organized (Even If You're a Slob)" - Your goal to master time management at work, wherever that may be, won't succeed unless you get control over your work environment. In this chapter I'll show you how to get organized and decluttered, even if you're a big slob like me.

And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your time management IQ - without taking a single, $2,000 weekend course in a hotel conference room.

So, check out Time Management for Entrepreneurs - Tools of Time Management You Need to Achieve Entrepreneurial Awesomeness TODAY...

Might not get you a million dollars of revenue in your first year, or a spot on Shark Tank, but it will help you become the most awesome and kick-ass entrepreneur possible.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-01-19