Kendall Talbot
Ebook | Anglais | Treasure Hunters
4,99 €
+ 4 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A clue to an ancient lost treasure reveals a deadly mystery spanning centuries.
But will Rosalina and her ex-fiancé, Archer, live to salvage it?

I pushed her away. All because of my stupid nightmares.
But now I want her back. I can't live without her.
So when she calls me in the middle of the night with a clue to the treasure that ruined my childhood, I have to go to her. She wants us to find that treasure to solve the dark past that haunts me.
But now it's not about finding the treasure that my father died for, it's about proving to her that we're meant to be together.
Trouble is, my talent for finding treasure is as good as my talent for finding trouble.
And when she's kidnapped by a madman out for revenge, I'll do anything to save the woman I love.

⭐ Second chance ⭐Quest of answers ⭐Opposites attract ⭐Broken hero ⭐Dark secrets⭐Tragic childhood ⭐Fiesty heroine ⭐Kidnapped ⭐Redemption

Treasured Secrets is a steamy, second chance romance, featuring a protective alpha hero who doesn't know he's broken and a kick-ass heroine with secrets of her own, and their deadly quest to unravel ancient riddles.

Treasured Secrets is book one in the complete six-book Treasure Hunters series, spanning exotic locations in Egypt, the Greek Islands, Brazil, the Caribbean, and Archer's luxury multi-million-dollar yacht.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
31-08-23