Ebook | Anglais
11,99 €
+ 11 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

**AWARDED A MUMSNET BEST BADGE 2016**
Whether you’ve just had a baby or you’re about to welcome your new little bundle into the world, you probably have a LOT of questions …
I know I did! And I also know from first-hand experience with my three babies that one-size-fits all parenting doesn’t work. So this book is to help you find out what will work for you and your baby. I’ve included all the information and friendly advice I wish I’d been given before I became a mum for the first time, alongside the routines, shortcuts and tips that worked for me.
I hope this book will empower you during your first twelve months of parenthood to trust your own mummy intuition, and to care for your children in your own way – confidently and happily. We all have that intuition, we just need to learn to tune into it! With chapters on feeding, sleeping, wellbeing and lifestyle – as well as how to look after yourself – this book will equip you with all the know-how you need to get you through the sleepless nights and concerns, to all the magical first moments. It’s a collection of everything that worked for me as a new mum – and I hope it works for you, too.
Love, Holly xxx

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :