40,45 €
+ 80 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"You don't come to Walk of Shame unless you're looking to fulfill your darkest, wildest fantasies. This place is dirty. The boys are dirty and addictive..."

Slade: The SEX ADDICT. I've been told it's a problem. I see it as a passion... something that I'm good at. And who stops something that they're good at?

Hemy: The HEARTBREAKER. I've hurt the one person that means the most to me in life; the only woman I have ever loved. I let the drugs, alcohol and wildlife take over and consume me. I got her where I wanted her and ripped her heart out.

Cale: The VIRGIN. With the exception of my tongue. The countless things I can do with my tongue are bound to leave you breathless and begging for more, but more... is something that I can't give. It's a choice. My choice.

Stone: The GO GETTER. I set my sights on what I want and go after it. Not giving up easily is what I'm known for.

Styx: The GIVER. Most would say of great orgasms and rough sex, but I have so much more to offer, and when I find the right one, I'm giving her everything that I have in me: my heart, my soul, and my life.

Kash: The PROTECTOR. It runs deep in me; this need to dedicate myself to a woman and make her feel secure and cared for in every single way. Not just physically, but emotionally.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
23-05-23