15,95 €
+ 31 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Accompaniments for 25 of the selections from Psallite composed for Liturgical Year A. A CD recording of this collection is also available, as well as collections of selected titles from Year B and Year C .

Where Two or Three Are Gathered includes:
  • Now is the Hour Be Patient, Beloved Let the King of Glory Come In Jesus, Mighty Lord, Come Save Us Clothed in Christ, One in Christ Give Us Living Water Give Thanks to the Lord, Alleluia At Your Word Our Hearts Are Burning I Am the Way: Follow Me Here I Am Light of the World In God Alone Is My Soul at Rest Keep These Words in Your Heart and Soul Love Is My Desire The Mercy of God Is for All Everlasting Is Your Love All Things Are from the Lord Where Two or Three Are Gathered Lord, You Are Close Remember, Lord All That Is True I Shall Dwell in the House of the Lord The Word of God at Work in Us Come, All You Good and Faithful Servants A River Flows The Collegeville Composers Group includes Carol Browning, Catherine Christmas, Cyprian Consiglio, OSB Cam, Paul F. Ford, PhD, and Paul Inwood.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-07-07