33,95 €
+ 67 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Over the years I have seen too many businesses fail, not because of lack of customers or sales, but due to poor management. So, I wanted to warn my clients about all the pitfalls that there are out there for the small business owner. But to do that would take a lot of time, more time than any client would be willing to invest face to face. So, I decided to write a book that I could give out to my clients with a detailed explanation of everything that could go wrong with their business and how to deal with it. It was my hope that they would read about these problems before they reared their ugly heads in their own businesses. To accomplish this I wrote You Can Save Your Small Business as a light, entertaining read, complete with stories about actual cases that I have dealt with in the past.

One of my critics complained that the book was basic and dealt with fundamentals and not for the seasoned or savvy businessman. Well, he is right about it being about the fundamentals of running a business. That's exactly what I intended as I have seen even experienced businessmen forget or ignore fundamental principals of running a business and end up in bankruptcy. More often than not, the businesses I filed bankruptcies for over the years, were owned by very talented, intelligent people. Often times they were great salesmen, designers or artists, but they didn't know how to run a business. They didn't know or appreciate the many pitfalls that are discussed in my book.

I'm sure many of the things I discuss the reader will be familiar, but I guarantee you there will be many things the reader doesn't know. Things that could save him hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars and a boatload of grief, if he pays attention and heeds my advice.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
08-08-19