+ 52 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

On the run, with no one to trust.
When young Solomon witnesses a brutal murder, the boy runs for his life. A satchel full of cash gives him the means to exist but also makes him a target. His mama always said a ruthless man with a jagged ear planned to do them harm. Unaware of the satchel's true value, Sol is alone and desperate to survive.
While a small band of robotics employees develop game-changing products, their design schematics show up for sale on the dark web. Suspecting it's an inside job, the high-tech startup must apprehend the traitor before the loss cripples the company. Baxter Cruise hires half siblings, Maggie and Travis Fender, to investigate the devastating breach and expose the industrial spy. While Maggie works inside and undercover to identify the thief, Travis taps his talent and allies to scour the dark web for evidence.
Doggedly, the man with a jagged earlobe hunts for Solomon's mother to bring her to justice. Now his trail leads to the dangerous shores of the Pacific Ocean, where everyone harbors a dark secret.

FROM READERS:

. . .both the technological and emotional aspect of the characters was incredible.
. . .the whole story equally complex and compelling. Well done.
Hanson's talented writing makes the characters easy to know and puts the reader in the action

RECOMMENDED READING ORDER:

All my stories intersect, so your favorite characters in one novel may reappear in a completely different series. Mine is a single story world, where storylines and people cross into other lives. Consequently, my books could be read either by series or by the order in which they were written, so I've included both lists:

The Masters CIA Thriller Series
3 LIES
THE MASTERS' KEY
DEAD STORM

The Cruise FBI Thriller Series
OCEAN OF FEAR
SPIDER GAMES
ECHOES FROM DEATH

The Fender Hacker Thriller Series
DARK POOL
ZERO TRUST

By Publication Date:

3 LIES
DARK POOL
OCEAN OF FEAR
THE MASTERS' KEY
DEAD STORM
SPIDER GAMES
ECHOES FROM DEATH
ZERO TRUST

If you enjoy my work, please tell your friends and leave a review. Your good opinion matters to me and encourages other readers to try my novels. I'd consider it a favor.

All the best,

Helen

p.s. I love to hear from readers. You can find me and get a free thriller at Helen Hanson dot com

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 2

Caractéristiques