Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Wishes and Tears EBOOK

A desperate search. A chance for happiness.

Dee Williams
Ebook | Anglais
0,99 €
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A bond this powerful can never be broken...

Dee Williams writes a heart-wrenching tale of a young mother's search for a long-lost daughter, in Wishes and Tears. Perfect for fans of Rosie Goodwin and Dilly Court.

When a naive encounter at a Coronation party leaves sixteen-year-old Janet Slater pregnant there's no question in her scandalised parents' mind of her keeping the baby. Bundled off to a home for unmarried mothers in South London, Janet is about to face the hardest moment of her sheltered life alone. Forced to give her tiny daughter up for adoption, Janet promises her that one day, come what may, she'll find her...

In the years that follow it seems, however hard Janet tries, it is a promise that will be impossible to keep. Nonetheless, she builds her life around her secret and Paula, her lost daughter, is never far from her thoughts. And one day, her searching pays off - the road to their longed-for reunion seems clear. But then a new shadow falls across the fragile happiness of both their lives...

What readers are saying about Wishes and Tears:

'I thought this was a beautiful, well written book... I had never been moved in this way by a book and even wrote to Dee Williams to tell her'

'This is the first Dee Williams book I have read - it definitely won't be the last. It took me less than 24 hours to read it as I just couldn't put it down'

'Really enjoyed this book. I won't deny I shed a tear or two. Dee writes with sensitivity and captivates her readers throughout! Loved it!'

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
06-01-10
Format: