•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

ABSITE Smackdown! The Chronicles

The only case log system with ABSITE review facts & questions built in!

Michelle Lola, Mark McCollum, Richard King
Livre broché | Anglais
47,95 €
+ 95 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

The only case log system with ABSITE review facts and questions includedThis tool helps you learn as you log!

Jotting notes on your scrubs, putting stickers in a random notebook...we've seen all the different ways to collect cases to enter into your resident case log. And now, you have a better tool to help get the job done! ABSITE Smackdown: The Chronicles is based on the best-selling ABSITE Smackdown review book and video course. (Available on Amazon.com and at TheHealthcareLab.podia.com.) The Chronicles contains classic ABSITE facts and 100 content-driven questions to help you prep for the yearly exam.

Best of all, it lets you keep your cases organized and ready to enter even as you do some ABSITE review along the way!

Want to know how many cases you're required to complete in Skin & Soft Tissue? ABSITE Smackdown The Chronicles uses ACGME Surgery residency review committee minimum case requirements to help guide you to success in logging what you need.

Keep your logging effective and organized with this easy-to-use system and ABSITE review manual!

Review for ABSITE Smackdown! The Chronicles
  • So glad someone put this together. Keeps my cases organized AND includes some great ABSITE review!
  • Inexpensive, well-organized, super useful. Thanks guys!
  • It's so painful when I lose stickers from my scrubs or can't find info when I finally go to log cases. The Chronicles fixed all that.
  • Fits in my pocket. Helps me log cases and review for ABSITE too. Just a great idea and really useful.
  • A+++. I can't think of a better way to keep my case info to log at a computer later on. And the ABSITE facts and questions in here are great too!
˃˃˃ Easy to use log system

ABSITE Smackdown: The Chronicles lets you easily collect patient stickers and other info to make sure you satisfy your case log requirements. There's no easier way to get the info you need, and keep it together, for when you finally have time to enter data into the online case log system.

˃˃˃ The amazing extras!

The core of The Chronicles is a great log system, but it goes even further. This case log system adds ABSITE related facts and questions to help you learn as you log!

˃˃˃ Tells you how many cases you need!

If the organized system and ABSITE review weren't enough, The Chronicles sets out exactly how many cases are required in each category. It helps you focus on tougher to fill categories and helps make sure you have what you need!

Scroll up and grab this useful ABSITE review and case log system today!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
10-09-19