Nika Stewart
Ebook | Anglais
5,99 €
+ 5 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

Nika's cancer went viral . . . literally. Her remarkable journey captivated millions worldwide as they followed her every step online, from the jolt of her diagnosis through the rollercoaster of treatments and her unwavering commitment to recovery.

This odyssey, infused with a spirit of infectious joy and a "choose happy" attitude, transformed an ordeal into a journey of self-discovery and empowerment. Actually, I Can is an invigorating portrayal of resilience and optimism, highlighting the unbreakable power of laughter in life's harshest trials.

With candid vulnerability and witty charm, Nika brings us into her world, where every setback is a setup for a comeback, and every moment of despair is met with a sparkle of humor. Her approach to turning 'whine into SHINE' is not just inspirational; it's a blueprint for anyone looking to find silver linings in their own clouds. As she navigates surgeries, chemotherapy, and the quirks of daily life with cancer, her lessons in gratitude, embracing the unexpected, and finding joy in the smallest things are universal.

This book invites you on a quest to redefine the way we perceive adversity. Actually, I Can is a movement to build resilience to trauma through laughter and joy. Pick up this book if you're ready to be uplifted, inspired, and taught how to dance in the rain of life's most challenging storms.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
18-04-24
Format: