Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

All You Need Is Love (Notes)

Sweet Everythings for All the Loves in Your Life

John Tabis
Livre relié | Anglais
15,77 €
+ 31 points
Livraison 1 à 2 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A parcel of personal, sweet moments told through the intimacy of real bouquet notes from real senders, delivered with The Bouqs Co.'s signature warmth and humor.

When receiving flowers, one instantly reaches for the note tucked gently among the petals. Who is it from? What does it say? This anticipation is invariably met with joy. That little message accompanying a bouquet tells a story, one short tale between two people.

A curated collection of these real bouquet notes, All You Need Is Love (Notes) taps into these sincere human interactions, with short and sweet missives. There are sweet nothings: "Fleurs? For moi? From who? Oh, yes, of course, my adoring husband, who loves me best." There is love: "Te amo, when you're grumpy, when you're sleepy, when you're sad, when you're hungry, and especially when you're mad lol." How about romance? "Mai, Can I borrow your heart? Because it seems you've stolen mine. David." And finally, there are notes to self: "Just a friendly reminder from you to you: You are always, always, always enough, and you're crushing this thing called life."

These intimate notes represent the comedies and gravities of everyday life. This collection will be a gift to celebrate and savor, much like blooms themselves.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
17-01-23