Emilia Rose
Ebook | Anglais
7,49 €
+ 7 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

A forbidden bond, an unruly alpha, and a love that defies the Chaos...

Mates are supposed to last forever, but I discovered mine with another man nine years ago. Each night, I plead for a second chance to find a mate who can love a callous alpha like me.

When the full moon ascends upon our dark valley, I find myself staring at Jade–my worst living enemy–and that innate urge to mark her claims my wolf.

I despise the mate bond with her. I've hated her for what her father did to my life.

But the relentless pull between us is undeniable, and my wolf refuses to let her go.

Alpha Maddox is a standalone novel within the Wolves of Chaos Valley shared universe series. Join us in a tale of forbidden love, untamed alphas, and a bond that defies the very essence of Chaos itself in this enemies to lovers, age gap, werewolf romance.

In Chaos Valley, there is only one way for wolves to find their fated mates. Once a year, in the heat of summer, the Chaos descends.

Seven days and seven nights for your animal instincts to run wild under the blood-red moon. One week to find the wolf or wolves who would make your lives complete.

But, without warning, it stopped. Nine long years have passed since this essential magic bathed these territories. And when it finally returns, anarchy will reign.

What kind of madness and mayhem will abound when the wolves of Chaos Valley are finally let off their leash? When their one shot at true and abiding love is finally set free?

Dive into the world of the Wolves of Chaos Valley and read eleven stories of fated mates, steamy hot alphas and feisty heroines.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
09-03-22
Format: