Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
Suite à une grève chez bpost il n'est temporairement pas possible de choisir pour livraison à domicile ou à une autre adresse. Besoin de quelque chose en urgence ? Choissisez pour retrait en magasin ou passez plutôt dans un magasin Club à proximité.
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.0000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Billionaire Blackmail: My Billionaire Boss EBOOK

My Billionaire Boss, #5

Emily Cantore
Ebook | Anglais | My Billionaire Boss
2,81 €
+ 2 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

My Billionaire Boss, Part Five

Someone has uncovered Delilah's past and is using the information to blackmail her. Will she reveal all to Jackson Stone, mercurial billionaire, and risk losing him? Or will the past come back to bite them both?
This is the fifth part of the "Billionaire Boss" series by Emily Cantore and is 7000 words long.
Billionaire Bound: Part 1, Billionaire Bond: Part 2, Billionaire Bondage: Part 3, Billionaire Black: Part 4, Billionaire Blackmail: Part 5, Billionaire Bought: Part 6, Billionaire Bind: Part 7, Billionaire Broken: Part 8 (the final book) are now available!
EXCERPT:
"Can you see?" he asked from somewhere behind me.
"No, sir," I said. No light was getting through at all and without my sight my other senses seemed to magnify.
"Wait," commanded Mr. Stone.
"Yes, sir," I said.
I heard him move behind me, a rustle of fabric on fabric but then nothing else. If anything, the man was preternaturally quiet. I focused on calming my breathing, feeling my heart slowing down and the pounding rush of blood in my ears fade away.
To my right I heard a soft clink of metal on glass and then the rattle of ice-cubes. Was he making a drink?
"Take off your clothes," Mr. Stone whispered in my ear and I almost screamed. I managed to bite my lip in time to stop myself.
"Yes, sir," I said and reached down to unbutton my jeans. I pushed off my shoes and after a momentary struggle with my very tight jeans, slid them down my hips and off, taking my socks with them.
"Faster," Mr. Stone whispered in my ear again.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
19-09-13