Ebook | Anglais
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Format
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

"Bound by Moonlight has everything I want in a romance! Sizzling passion, a sexy hero, and a paranormal love to last the ages." – Gena Showalter, New York Times bestselling author

It's who I am . . .

Charlotte Caissie knows little about normal relationships. Driven by duty, she's followed her father's footsteps as an NOPD detective, compelled to see justice done . . . until a kiss from Max Savoie has her sharing his dresser drawers and making media news as his girlfriend. He expects things she can't give, like commitment, trust. And a family. How did she lose control of her life to an enigmatic man who inherited a criminal empire . . . and is not even human?

It's what I am . . .

Max Savoie struggles to be what everyone expects of him, a difficult task when he doesn't know who or what he is. His only certainty is his love for Charlotte Caissie. When a deadly situation threatens their city, CeeCee calls upon Max's preternatural talents to find the serial killer holding a colleague's daughter hostage, a move that could risk exposing him for what he is . . . something more monster than man.

Enjoy Romance . . . By Moonlight!

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
21-07-23