26,95 €
+ 53 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"I just do not know what my cat wants from me!" If you feel like this at times, then this is the book for you! Concise information and lots of pictures make for an extremely informative and invaluable guide to how we humans can understand our cats properly so that he or she can communicate with you properly, at last. Cats use their whole body to communicate - teeth, ears, eyes, fur, tail, body posture - and this volume explains the meaning behind this body language, while providing background information and practical tips. Written in a straightforward, jargon-free manner, it will help you to learn to pay attention to your pet's body signals and interpret them correctly.This unique book offers precise, detailed observations of the behavior of cats at play, and explains in everyday language how to interpret their meaning. With clear descriptions and color photographs throughout, this is essential reading for anyone who wants to understand more about their cat. A highly entertaining book, and an essential reference for any cat lover.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-07-12