•  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

Daddy Doctor To The Rescue

A DDLG and ABDL romantic love story about a baby girl who becomes her Daddy Dom's favorite patient

Tina Moore
Livre broché | Anglais
20,45 €
+ 40 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A romantic DDLG and ABDL themed love story for the age play fetishist.

"Well, I have some good news for you, although you may not see it as such at first. There is a rehab facility that specializes in troubled young women, such as yourself. Their technique is highly experimental, but it has yielded promising results. Rather than another fruitless stint in jail, I sentence you to thirty days of treatment at the Franken Institute for Young Women," he said.

Rehab?! I was astounded. I wasn't a junkie. I just liked to have a good time, get a little loose, and forget my troubles for a bit. I did not need rehab.

When Molly was sent to Franken Institute for Young Women, she never imagined they would have her powdered, diapered, and sent to bed early in a frilly nightie. What is more, she never imagined that she would like it...

Please note: This story contains heavy sexually explicit content, Age Play, DDLG, MDLG and ABDL themes. It features diaper changes (wet), forced regression, Dominants and a submissive. The characters in this book are consenting adults engaged in a variety of kinky, fun activities and this novel is intended for adult readers only.

If you are looking for a loving DDLG story...

Then scroll up and click "add to cart"

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :