13,95 €
+ 27 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"Joe Camp did it again! I Love this book. It is short, a quick easy read, but PACKED with profound insight into the way dogs view life. It is a book I will read over and over to remind me that by viewing the world thru a dog's eyes I can become a better person." - Jane CollierFrom Joe: I've spent three decades wandering around inside the heart and soul of a dog, writing Benji stories, directing Benji movies, trying to understand how to better draw you, the audience, in there with me. This time and effort spent on four legs learning to inhale the world from a canine point of view has taught me many amazingly simple lessons about life. Lessons that can and should apply to our lives, yours and mine, because they work better. Dogs know more than we do. By knowing less. If you don't have a dog, or two, or three, there's no way for you to understand this concept, much less embrace it. So put this book down and go straightaway to your local animal shelter. Don't open the cover until you have a warm puppy or a big old lab sprawled in your lap. For the rest of us, those who have dogs, squeeze in closer for a moment and ponder this quiz. Have you ever told a little white lie? Or maybe a bigger one that wasn't even white? Have you ever stomped through the front door all grumpy and barking at your kids, or your spouse? Have you ever questioned the value of being persistent, not giving up? Or being loyal? Or having passion? Have you ever had to work at making someone else happy? Have you ever shaded the truth in a business deal? Or pondered the meaning of the word selfish?Your dog hasn't. None of the above.And we can all learn from that.And that's what this book is about."Joe Camp is phenomenal! Everything he writes somehow always hits home. His love and sympathy for animals is wonderful. When you have lost touch this is a must read." - Suzanne Reeves"This may be a little book, but it packs a HUGE message. The heart-felt warmth and genuine love for dogs with which Joe writes is contagious. Even if you don't have a dog or dogs, the lessons in this book are still applicable. And if, after reading this book, you find yourself at your local animal shelter, don't be surprised! This book would make a great gift to give to ANYONE! " - Ruth Swander"Joe Camp is a master storyteller." - The New York Times"One cannot help but be touched by Camp's love and sympathy for animals and by his eloquence on the subject." - Michael Korda, The Washington Post

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
15-08-16