14,95 €
+ 29 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Live Life with Love and Laughter, Not HateSeeking validation from the people in our lives we love, socialize and work with, circles around the existence of every man, woman and child even after dreams get shattered.

When we are born, hopefully it is into a family that provides love, nuturance, structure and a safety net, which makes one returning to the home he or she has grown out of easy to do.

My family means everything to me and when things spin out of control in my life I look to them for support. My mother, father and siblings provide me with an unconditional love that is significant to my continued growth and development even today. Their guidance and advice is not always welcomed, but is always appreciated. And their hugs make me feel secure even when I do not feel uneasy.

When children, spouses or parents closes his or her eyes for good our heart aches, our bodies are numb and several of us lose the will to go on, yet we do.

And as we stumble through life with clouded lenses setting goals and enabling objectives to reach new dreams, we must never forget that time is the most important thing we can give our families and friends, as you cannot make up for lost time when they are gone.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
22-09-10