+ 59 points
Format
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

Dave Hammer is only five years old when tragedy strikes in the middle of the night on a May long weekend. Horribly burned in a fire, Dave struggles to survive. This is the gripping autobiography of a family's love, and one little boy's determination to live, setting the stage for an epic battle for life. You will experience the highs and lows with Dave as you journey through a story filled with inspiration and hope. "In Dave Hammer's memoir, we journey with a young boy wrestling with death, overcoming infections, mastering button holes, arriving eventually to the inner-workings of a man, superficially disfigured, yet solicitous, living with measured humour and seasoned grace. It is a story of hope that surprises and inspires; a testimony to the strength God offers in our supreme weakness." Christina Crook "This book was a fantastic read. It brought me to laughter and to tears as I read Dave Hammer's light-hearted yet dramatic memoirs. More importantly, it touched my heart deeply and encouraged me just at a time when I really needed encouragement. If you think you will find a tragic story in these pages, you will be surprised that, on the contrary, this book is filled with hope and triumphant victories." Janet Hazlett

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
23-08-11