Sky Corgan
Ebook | Anglais | His Indecent Duet
3,99 €
+ 3 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

There was an uneasy feeling in my chest as I stared down at the submissive questionnaire that Damien Reed had given me. Learning about BDSM would put our relationship on a completely different level—a level I had wanted so badly since first setting eyes on him. Damien was handsome, dominant, caring, and still a complete anomaly to me. More than anything, I wanted to unravel his mystery—and become a part of it.

This was the next phase of our relationship. The phase where I was more than just his student. The phase of commitment. But it came at a price. Many of my normal everyday freedoms would be stripped away. I would have to learn to obey his every command, to be at his beck and call. Not his girlfriend, but his submissive. In truth, I still wasn't sure it was what I wanted, but I would do anything it took to be close to him, and if this was the price . . .

This is the sequel to His Indecent Lessons and cannot be read as a standalone. It's filled with lots of steamy bits too hot for this blurb and has an HEA ending.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
06-09-17