•  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous     
  •  Retrait gratuit dans votre magasin Club
  •  7.000.000 titres dans notre catalogue
  •  Payer en toute sécurité
  •  Toujours un magasin près de chez vous

I will chant "My Love, my Love", - talking to everybody.

Sveta Alenina
Livre relié | Anglais
106,95 €
+ 213 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

This book is mostly illustrations. Somehow, like a Tarot cards, they fell into my hands in a order that has a structure, makes sense, and grasps as one learns to read the language of symbols. I am dedicating this book to my noble and humble dad, who loved us, his family: mom and 3 daughters more then anything. The love was far from sentimental. Being a captain of the big freight ship he often exclaimed: It is so much easier on the ship with 12 man then here with you. No respect, no discipline, no order. Only when he died I found out from his brother how terribly my dad missed me, when I left Ukraine. Terribly. I was very surprised. *** But I hope everyone will see his own call, his myth in my doodles. They poor through me from who knows where. And I say: thank you God. Though God's love traumatized and bruised me recently as never before. At this point I am very confused, wounded and have no idea what's going on with this life. Maybe I will start talking with my illustrations, and stop using words all together. Though I am glad Word was with God in the beginning. I am so glad God wasn't alone. Because before creation God was all wet from fear. Alone? Just me? He flew North, then S, E and W. And yep, just Him. And for some reason He sent me this experience in my dream when i was 11 year old. And I was cold and wet from fear, and even wanted to through up.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
29-10-20