16,95 €
+ 33 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A true story of facing life's RAW circumstances, hearing REAL answers, and finding the way to RELEVANT living.

From the author: You may laugh, cry, and wonder . . . this is my story, my struggle, my journey. It is raw, real, and relevant. Journey Different focuses on finding a higher view and walking forward when life takes an unexpected left turn or dumps you into a dark pit. I hope you find truths to place in your heart or carry in your pocket. We all live in an unpredictable world, yet in the midst of challenging circumstances and unexpected encounters, we forge our faith to live on.

"When Judy talks, I lean in. Her storytelling draws me in; laughing, crying, rethinking, and reimagining . . . I always come away challenged. Judy's vulnerability and honesty are refreshing and clear the way for transformation." --Kaye Haun, Friend and Former Women's Pastor

"As someone who has walked through the deepest valleys on the darkest of days, Judy transparently and openly invites you into a glimpse of her world . . . but the unexpected thing is, you won't find it dark where she's taking you!" --Rachel Wimpey, Artist, Painter, Bethany's friend, and now, Judy's friend

"Sharing from her own very vulnerable life process, Judy engages us with inspiration that will create in you hope and faith and will cause you to live out a very brave life." --Shawn Bolz, Author, Host, and International Speaker

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
09-07-19