13,95 €
+ 27 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

You've seen him wearing Top Gun sunnies, bringing a billy to boil, leaning on a bunch of bananas and addressing the 'Don't Meddle with Marriage' rally.

But what's going on under that hat?

In these pages we lift the brim and uncover the words of a true-blue Aussie who shoots from the hip.

Bob Katter doesn't hold back when it comes to himself: 'There is a rage in my soul, a hatred in my soul.'

Far-north Queensland: 'It is a magic land and we could support ... a population of 80 million people in the Gulf Country alone.'

Women: 'He said that I considered women second-class citizens. If they were staying at home and not working then I would not consider them second-class; I would consider them first-class citizens.'

Environmental activists: '... not a race of people that I like in any way, shape or form.'

The information age: 'I have long since given up reading journals and newspapers and watching the television, because the flow of information is so erroneous and misleading.'

Gay rights: 'If homosexuality is a fashion statement, it is a very dangerous fashion statement ...'

The live cattle trade industry: 'They're people that love their animals, sort of.'

And that's just a taste of Kattertonia ...

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-02-13