22,45 €
+ 44 points
Livraison 2 à 3 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

High quality printed Art and Poetry book. Take psychedelic journey through Poetry and Art into the realms of spirit. Enter the veils between life and eternity, a journey of enlightenment. This book brings inspiration and hope to the magic of this world. A beautiful collection of Artworks and Poems that illustrate the Artist's journey through healing and creative expression. Through a moment of realisation the doorways of perception start to open, there we stand at the gateways of our senses, there we start to embody the experience that we call life. Lucy Rose began a journey of exploration into the existence between the physical and the spiritual by following the patterns of light in nature. " Through my playfulness and innocence of expression I can access the other realms that exist within us, giving me true reflection and the ability to see the world as the living beauty that it is". Her book takes on many dimensions as she lives and breaths the words and reflections that have been captured in her work, as she continues to live her art she invites you to journey with her into the psychedelic cosmic wilderness of the true self.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
18-01-18