Maria Trexia Olaya
Ebook | Anglais | First
1,49 €
+ 1 points
Disponible immédiatement
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité

Description

As an introvert, it has always been a challenge for me to express myself to others. I have lots of rants, sarcastic remarks, and reflections in mind that I wanted to share and perhaps, some people out there could relate to me, too.

Then things changed when I started posting random thoughts on Facebook that gathered "reactions" and comments from people who know me. Those have stirred up some people's mind and they began sending me personal messages to know what was happening in my life. That's when I decided to just buy my own notebook and pour out my heart and soul into it to avoid social attention. Then I scribbled the title, "MyPersonalCrap".

Why "Crap"? The synonyms of crap are rubbish, garbage, nonsense, etc. Sounds too negative, right? I chose this word because I believe that the most important things in the world are those that are actually not important. It means that the thing that you consider very important might not be important for the world, (e.g. a candy that costs 1.00 peso given by your crush means a lot to you but nothing to others). The content of these book might not be important for some readers – might just be craps for them, but for me, they reflect so much about myself and my life – they are my priceless craps. 

This book hopes to entertain and bring lessons and reflections to the readers.

Enjoy!  

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Langue:
Anglais
Collection :

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :