15,45 €
+ 30 points
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"out of the broken pieces i will make something more beautiful than you could have imagined or willed. out of the shattered fragments that you smashed out of the whole, i will build myself an idol, to praise the Crone. out of my bodies, the one that you loved and the one that you broke, i will make one creature, a living girl with all her parts and then some. i will create myself in Her image, with both Wings and Horns, with both Breasts and Bird Feet. i will not be the milk you drink, i will wander the desert, barren and dried up, for more than a thousand years. and like a mother bitch exhausted from her nursing pups, i will be utterly relieved to be free of your suckling. i am an oasis, a spring, an endless well, but no you may not drink from my waters anymore." --from "devour" Rupture is an exploration of sexuality, violence, recovery and reclamation of self. Through images, poetry, and prose Cle- mentine Morrigan examines the processes of destruction and creation which are fundamental to healing.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
01-11-12