+ 17 points
Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A long time from now in a dimension far, far away... When Enya's brother Jack is kidnapped, the young naiad and a ramshackle team of rescuers find themselves on the run from zombie elves and are soon forced to confront the dreaded Black Matron of Death. With the help of a cowardly vampire, an elf prince, a band of rebels, and a magic lamp, Enya will stop at nothing to defeat the Black Matron and bring Jack home. Early Reviews "There is nothing more savory than a book I can really sink my teeth into. Satyr Wars has just the right mix of satire, humor and delicious Star Wars parody. Take a bite and see for yourself." Dracula, 4.5 Stars "Oh, I must say, if you love Star Wars and you love high fantasy as I do, as all good little creatures do, [Satyr Wars: Episode IV - A Naiad Hope] is a great way to enjoy both at precisely the same time ... A terrific read from beginning to end." Mr. Tumnus, 5 Stars "I stole a copy of this book from an annoying and pesky little fawn. It wasn't bad. But I have to say that I am far more evil than that matron person. You should visit me instead. I have Turkish Delight..." - Jadis*, 1-Star (and that was a stretch.) *The publisher initially did not want to post the last review, however the decision not to be turned into stone overshadowed our better marketing efforts.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
22-03-16