Livre broché | Anglais
33,95 €
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

"I don't want to be anyone anymore. I especially don't want to be a woman", Sabater writes in the opening piece of her art book and modern age confessional. Set Me On Fire Before I Blow is a mixed-medium monograph and curatorial exploration into Kiki Sabater's mind as she shares the deepest parts of herself in print form. Based upon a series of notebooks kept by Sabater from 2012 to 2018, this book explores the innermost thoughts of a young female artist in her daily journeys through converted journal entries into block type and handwritten excerpts from her notebooks. Stylized photos capture intimate moments and accompany the raw and unfiltered writings of Sabater. Bathing, looking in a mirror, curled up in bed, or sprawled on the pavement after a long night, we see Sabater through her private inner lens. In poems, lyrics, personal essays, stylized prose and auto-portraiture, Sabater examines what it means to be a woman, a writer, a musician, and a lover who wrestles with mental illness and shares these experiences without boundary or judgement with her readers.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
24-04-18