Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

A new novel from the author of the #1 Best Seller, BURN SCAR

A reluctant hero of a wildfire tries to figure out what's next in the aftermath. Following in the footsteps of Lewis & Clark through central Idaho James Augustine stumbles upon a discovery that sends him on an epic journey with his neighbor, Dr. Stuart Angeline. They must stop a madman with royal aspirations from James's past before they can move toward understanding the significance of their journey.

In August 1805, while exploring and mapping the newly acquired Northwest Territories, Lewis & Clark discovered a site that President Thomas Jefferson had covertly commissioned them to find. While it was what they were looking for, it wasn't what the President believed it was, it was infinitely more dangerous. Is mankind ready for such a thing?

Nearly 214 years later the reluctant hero, and deeply flawed, James Augustine enlists his archaeologist neighbor, Dr. Stuart Angeline, to rediscover the site in the mountains of central Idaho and embark on an adventure the likes of which neither expected. They must evade and stop a wealthy madman with Royal aspirations, from James' past, before they can discover the true purpose of their journey, which is a spiritual journey as much as a physical one.

What readers/reviewers had to say about BURN SCAR:

"Very well written and I had to force myself to put the book down. It was a very compelling story." Karen S.

"... everything was portrayed so realistically that I felt like I was there, running from the flames." Ellis

"Such. A. Great. Book! Got the book and couldn't put it down! Totally recommend to anyone..." Sarah

"A thrilling fast paced read that takes you into the eye of the most horrific fire in US history." Sean C.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais
Collection :
Tome:
n° 1

Caractéristiques