+ 26 points
Format
Livraison 1 à 4 semaines
Passer une commande en un clic
Payer en toute sécurité
Livraison en Belgique: 3,99 €
Livraison en magasin gratuite

Description

This story is about surviving first at the hands of my abusive father then surviving at the hands of an abusive man whom I thought was a boyfriend but turned out to be a pimp. And surviving the lives on the streets as his property and everything that came with that including beatings on a regular basis and being forced to do things sexual things that I did not want to do. But I knew if I didn't, I would be beaten, which I was beaten over and over again. He moved me from state to state, city to city, and forced me to do things that I did not want to do. So I was a victim, or what I would like to call, a survivor on human trafficking. As a child, I could not understand why this was happening to me, and what I had done to deserve this. But in reality, I had not done anything to deserve this. No child deserves what has been done to me, and what I was forced to do just to survive this horrendous life that I was given at the hands of my parents. Hey, Mother obviously ignored what was happening and a father who wanted to make me his wife instead of his daughter. Then meeting a man whom I thought I loved, and I could trust sold me. Then I became a mother and knew that I would never let my children go through any of this in their lifetime. And I succeeded. My children grew up healthy and knew that they were very much loved and cherished.

Spécifications

Parties prenantes

Auteur(s) :
Editeur:

Contenu

Nombre de pages :
Langue:
Anglais

Caractéristiques

EAN:
Date de parution :
03-10-15